- What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? For anyone not in the US, what's your favorite fall side dish? The stuffing. Oh how I LOVE the stuffing!!!
- What's the first thing you do when you have a headache? I don't get headaches anymore- thanks to a change to organic eating and gluten free coupled with oil pulling and dry skin brushing. BUT, when I did get them, I think I went straight for the ibuprofen.
- Do you like to "people watch"? (Observe people in public while waiting for something or relaxing)Yes! And I particularly enjoy doing this with my dad. He's the funniest thing when we people watch. His commentary has me rolling!
- Where's your family most likely to eat for a day to day meal? (Read= not holiday) When the lovelies were growing up we had every breakfast and evening meal at the family table. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Without fail. Now, I just sit and eat while watching television or reading. Unless the lovelies are home. Then, it's back to the table!
- Tell me about your plans for Thanksgiving Day. Or tell me something special you will do soon. My brother and SIL are cooking this year so we'll eat with them. There will be about 15-20 of us there. And it will be DEE-LISH!
Have a great rest of the week!