It's Monday and time to join Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles! I've missed joining in the fun for a week or two because I've been having computer issues. But I get to do it this week!
week Stasha gives us a theme for our lists. This week, we have the List
of 10 pictures on your cell phone OR 10 names you considered for your kids.
All you have to do to join the fun is click on the link or the button!
Ten Pictures on My Phone (those of you who know me, know that I've posted more than ten pix here...)
1. When the kids are grown up and on their own, you often receive photos on via text message that assure you they are, indeed, still young at heart. They should probably learn that mom not only knows how to save those pix to her phone but also how to get them onto her computer for blog posts.
Here we have Deanie and Breezy when Breezy and BestSonInLawEVER visited Deanie in DC. And, no. It was not Halloween....
And here we have Deanie. At work. At a REAL job. It was Thanksgiving week. Makes you want to run out and hire her to decorate your home or office, right?
2. Of course, considering the above photos, one might wonder whether it's really a good thing that we have a new member to our extended family. But hey! Crazy is crazy- and we do know how to have fun! The new bundle in case you missed yesterday's post---
3. You also take a lot of photos of your dog when the kids grow up and go out on their own. Especially when said dog is so talented....
He can throw the disc----
Drive us home from Mimi's house---
And pee on fire hydrants---
4. Did y'all know that Breezy is an artist? I took a picture and asked her to paint it for me. It's not finished yet, but here it is so far--- She's pretty darn good, eh?
5. This year, on New Year's Day, while Tuck and I were walking, I saw this on the sidewalk. Not quite sure what to say about a mini bottle alongside a bag of dog poop...
6. I saw this in Michael's a ways back and still have not been able to find the pattern. They couldn't either. I really want to knit this.I think it might have been crocheted. Which sucks since I don't crochet. At all. Ever.
7. I often take pictures of bad parking jobs when I'm out and about. I especially like to do it when I see the driver coming back to their vehicle.This one isn't that bad, but still...
8. This is Sammy. He belongs to my BFF. I take care of him when they go out of town.
9. This wasn't planned, but it was on my Banana Gram board during a late night game and they just had to take a picture of it. I won. Of course.
10. I love this tree that we pass on our walks. See the heart shaped leaves? They're red- my favorite color! They look a bit purple, but I don't like purple so, they're red.
Those are my favorite 10 (or more) pix on my phone! What are your favorite photos on your phone?