Ok, the nest isn't all that empty right now- but that's a good thing!
Know what else is good? The Wednesday HOPS! Just click the buttons and you can play right along!
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend? YES please! Any and all!!!
3. What are you irrational about? Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing long enough to answer this one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...Ok, let's just say----everything that I have made up my mind about. LOL
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement? Retirement? HA. No.
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far? (Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games) I don't usually watch the Olympics but, since we've had visitors here since last weekend, we kept the games on. Surprisingly, I totally enjoyed the men's rowing. It was awesome! And they were so easy on the eyes.
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house? The family room. It's a complete and total wreck right now. But I'm working on it. Sort of.
7. Do you follow your heart or your head? Depends on the situation but, for the most part, I would say my head. Because I have to analyze everydamnthing.
8. Insert your own random thought here. We are so fortunate to live in such a great area and I really should take more opportunities to get out and explore. I don't know why I always wait until we have company to do this. Do y'all do that too? Or do you take advantage of where you live and get out and enjoy it? You can see pictures of our touring here, here and here in case you missed it! Oh! And here too!
- Do you like to sing? What kind of music are you likely to sing? Oh gosh YES! I absolutely LOVE to sing. But, trust me, no one wants to HEAR me sing. DoodleBug can carry a tune about as well as I can so, when no one else is around, we sing at the top of our lungs, badly. And we have a blast! I will also sing at the top of my lungs when I am alone. Tucker doesn't seem to mind. I love to sing beach music, pop, rock, gospel, Christmas music, southern rock---just about everything except country. OH, and there's dancing involved as well!
- Do you watch soap operas (daytime TV), or have you ever? We used to schedule our classes in college around General Hospital--the Luke and Laura years. And I also watched All My Children for a bit. But, after my own children came along there was no time for such nonsense. I've seen a few minutes here and there over the years and, in all honesty, it's the worst acting I've ever seen.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses most of the time because my allergies interfere with my ability to wear contacts.
- What's your favorite easy meal when the weather is hot? Frozen yogurt! What? That's not a meal? Says who? LOL I am partial to a pasta salad- we had one last night.
- Tell me something about the past week. Some of my family was here! My dad, step-mom, and Niece1 and Niece2 and we had an absolute blast touring the city which you can see the pictures here, here and here in case you missed it! And here too!
Have a fantastic Wednesday y'all!