2.Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive? Unproductive for the most part. UNLESS I'm having a lazy day because I've been majorly productive a few days prior to the lazy day.
3. July 25th is 'officially' Threading the Needle Day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread? I can sew but I don't like to. And I am probably a 2 or, on a really patient day, a 3.
4. 'Threading the Needle' can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking? When family members go at it. I hate that. I'm not referring to the lovelies-they rarely, if ever, argue. But there are family members who are stubborn and opinionated and when they go at it I find that path between the two and run like hell!
5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy...your favorite bean? I love all beans. But, if I had to pick only one, I'd choose pinto. Wait- navy. No, no. Black. ARGH! I can't pick just one!
6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust? Yes, I've hosted several garage sales over the years and they've all been successful in that all that 'stuff' got taken out of my house! And we made a buck or two as well.
7. What makes you roll your eyes? The husband when he tries to be funny (he missed out on the humor gene) and when he talks politics or social issues.
8. Insert your own random thought here. We had a lovely dinner last night in honor of DoodleBug's 21st birthday! It's still to early to hear reports about the
bar crawl after party. I just hope no face plants were involved.
|Opening her gift from Birdie. I'll post all about it later...|
|The roomies! Gibbsterrific, HannahBanana and DoodleBug.|
Courtesy of FarmGirlWrites
Each day will have a new party question and a new giveaway. Patrice will draw from all of the entries on Sunday the 29th of July. There will be some bigger prizes and a very cool, special one towards the end of the week! So what are you waiting for?! Get over there and ENTER!