Time for the weekly update for the Spring Chick Challenge hosted by Stormy at Real Chicks Getting Fit.
Here's my update:
- Monday: 1.5 miles (WALK/RUN)
- Tuesday: 3.57 miles (WALK/RUN)
- Wednesday: 3.55 miles (WALK/RUN)
- Thursday: 2.38 miles (WALK/RUN)
- Friday: 3 miles (WALK/RUN)
- Saturday: 2.13 miles (WALK/RUN)
- Sunday: 2 mile (WALK/RUN)
My TOTAL HOURS of walking/running for the week: 8.5 ( 18.38 miles)
I also took the mini challenge of increasing my exercise and started the 30 Day Shred. Let's just say that, although I felt like it, I'm not dead. Yet.
- Monday: 104 oz
- Tuesday: 96 oz
- Wednesday: 96 oz
- Thursday: 104 oz
- Friday: 72 oz
- Saturday: 96 oz
- Sunday: 96 oz
TRACKING: YES- every single day.
EATING AFTER 9:00 PM: YES!
SUPPORTING OTHERS: I did pretty good on this one.
DAILY WRITING: Yeppers!
WEIGHT: Down 3 pounds!
We are now 2 months into 2012. How is it overall...? Do you feel like things are habits? Are you in the zone or in a fog? The challenge started out with a bang and has continued with momentum on some issues and petered out in others.
Things that I no longer want to do (well, thing. There's just one):
- track food/calories: I'm so dang tired of this. I've made lifestyle changes. All of our food is organic, sugar free and gluten free. There's still a need to count calories, but not keep tracking them. I've been doing this for 10 months now and did it for an 8 month stretch before that. I think I get it. I think I can keep a mental count now. I will continue to track until the challenge is over but then, I'm going to stop and see how it goes. I keep a daily gratitude journal, an exercise journal and a weight loss journal. I'm not going to track after the challenge. Enough is enough.
- Food choices- these have turned into a lifestyle change and the more I learned the more I change or add to my daily routine.
- Exercise- I've started running instead of walking and then there's that
evil30 Day Shred. Hell, I even bought the dvd set so I could advance to levels 2 and 3. Maybe I've become a glutton for punishment instead of a regular glutton.
- The desire to lose the weight. I've still got a long way to go but losing the weight is a perk from living a healthier lifestyle.
WEEK 10 GOALS:
- Fitness.... I plan to continue walking/running and killing myself with that 30 Day Shred.
- Food-....I will continue preparing meals in a healthy manner.
- Fun.... not sure how I'll find fun this week but I sure found it last night in that new television show GCB. That was HILARIOUS!
- Friends... Are you giving support to others...? Yes. And no.
STORMY SAYS: Week 10 Mini Challenge-
This is something I already do every week as I am still trying out new gluten free recipes and changing the ingredients on some old standby ones.
That's it for week 9! Hope everyone had a great week and has an even better one coming up!
Keep it positive y'all!
Keep it positive y'all!