Time for the weekly update for the Spring Chick Challenge hosted by Stormy at Real Chicks Getting Fit.
Here's my update:
- Monday: 3.12 miles (TRAINING)
- Tuesday: 2.57 miles (WAKLING)
- Wednesday: 3.11 miles (TRAINING)
- Thursday: 2.58 miles (WALKING)
- Friday: 2.55 miles (TRAINING)
- Saturday: 2.33 miles (WALKING)
- Sunday: 2 mile (TRAINING)
My TOTAL HOURS of exercising for the week: 4.98 (18.26 miles)
- Monday: 96 oz
- Tuesday: 96 oz
- Wednesday: 96 oz
- Thursday: 80 oz
- Friday: 96 oz
- Saturday: 96 oz
- Sunday: 96 oz
TRACKING: YES- every single day.
EATING AFTER 9:00 PM: YES
SUPPORTING OTHERS: I can always do better on this one.
DAILY WRITING: Yeppers!
WEIGHT: I am not OFFICIALLY stepping on the scales until the end of the month. Next week will be the update.
- Did you reach out to a friend in need? I've already done this on several occasions. However, I did share the oil pulling information with my mother.
- Did you take care of yourself? Yes. And no.
- Did you hit your goals...? Yes.
- What, if anything, would've made this week better? More training and getting back to the second walk of the day instead of letting it go. There are just so many people out there later in the day and I'm just not a people person. Oh, less calories would probably be good too.
- Fitness.... Are you logging enough cardio time? what kind of strength training are you doing...? Probably not. And I'm not doing any strength training at all. Just call me unmotivated in that area.
- Food-....Do you plans your meals...? How many fruits and veggies do you shoot for daily? I do not plan my meals per se. All I do is look through recipes and choose a few for the week. I never know what's for a particular day until I start cooking. I don't have a specific number of fruits and veggies. Veggies are included in lunch and supper meals and fruits are included in breakfast and snack time. This will continue.
- Fun.... How will you have fun with this week....? I have no idea. Maybe the running will become fun this week. HA!
- Friends... Are you giving support to others...? Yes. And no.
WEEK 9 MINI CHALLENGE:
STORMY SAYS: "Up your exercise minutes---> Push yourself a bit more. I know that I need to. If you feel you can't add time.... up your intensity. The goal is to shake things up physically."
Well, I should have known this was coming. And, here it is. Ok. I'll up it. But I won't be happy about it. LOL