It's time for a little honorable mention Hodge Podge and some chattin' on the porch? Want to get wired? Feel free to click on the links and join in the fun!
If you're here for Chats on the Farmhouse Porch or Get Wired Wednesday only, then scroll down.
First up is WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE from Joyce at From This Side of the Pond. This meme is fun and sometimes even poses a challenge (read: she makes us use our noggins!).
Next up is a HUMP DAY HOP from Patrice at Everyday Ruralty called Chats on the farmhouse porch! Sometimes we get to visit with Wendell the wonder horse too!
This Week's Questions:
- What's you favorite kind of salad? I love fruit salads! There's this strawberry salad I found that we all LOVE!
- How old were you when you learned to cook? I hardly remember a time when I wasn't cooking with my grandmother. And I was helping mother with meals as soon as I could walk!
- What's your favorite kind of store? (grocery, garden, department, cooking, bookstore, etc) My top three favorite stores are Michaels (craft), any book store, and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
- If you could have lived during another time in history, what time would that have been?I'm not so sure I can pick- it always seems like other time periods were more exciting or romantic but they had their troubles too. I'm good with right now.
- I'm looking forward to Birdie coming home for a few days next month! And, hopefully the other lovelies will get to come too! And getting the garden ready! And winter! Wait...
I'm wired are you?
It's easy to join! Just click on the button above to check it out!