The rules are:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you actually have to tag 11 peeps!
11 Things About Me (y'all already know everything, but here it goes):
- Red is my favorite color.
- I absolutely detest purple.
- I wish I could write poetry.
- Heck, I wish I could understand poetry.
- When I get overly overwhelmed, I either shut down or lose it.
- I am completely sad that another football season is almost over.
- I am looking forward to March Madness (this is college basketball for those who don't know).
- After March Madness, I will be waiting for August when football preseason begins.
- I am not looking forward to summer and am not enjoying the lack of cold weather. It's January. It should be cold.
- I hated running in college but I love it now! It gives me that endorphin high that I can't reach when walking. Unfortunately, my knee is being rather uncooperative right now.
- I LOVE music of nearly all genres except country and techNO. And heavy metal.
1. If you could go back in time would you change anything? Only if the thing I could change is to slow down time. That way I would have longer with the lovelies growing up!
2. What book are you reading right now? The Psychology of Everyday Things
3. What is your greatest accomplishment? Raising four absolutely incredibly delightful daughters.
4. Where do you see yourself this time next year? Sitting right here at this computer blogging.
5. Name one thing on your Bucket List. I don't have a bucket list. But I would love to learn a foreign language. Or write a book.
6. Are you a winter or summer person? WINTER! By all means!
7. What truly annoys you? Lots of things truly annoy me. Mostly because I'm a picky person and like things just so. I'll just go with snoring on this one.
8. What is your dream car/truck? Anything Mercedes or BMW.
9. Do you have any hobbies? Blogging, photography, writing, gardening...
10. Are you a morning person? Sort of. I love mornings. Especially early mornings. But I do NOT want to have a conversation in the morning.
11. Tea or coffee? TEA! And it must be green tea!
Ok, I've decided to tag (this was totally random- I entered numbers and picked 11) these folks (come on now! It was painless and, actually, a bit fun. BUT if you really don't want to do it or have already been tagged, don't sweat it! It's all good!):
- Jesse at Jessee's spot
- Momma Brown at Growing roots and turning over new leaves
- Kim at My Field of Dreams
- Cindy at For One Another
- Debby at Just Breathe
- Lisa at Mommie Dearest Strikes Again
- Kara at Scattered joy
- Kathy at Empty Nest But Full Heart
- Patrice at Everyday Ruralty
- April at 30 Before 30
- Barb at This and That (As I Bounce Thru Life)
- I am currently on a weight loss journey. What is your current journey?
- Do you fear change, welcome it or do you simply not think about it?
- How's your patience level?
- Do you journal? Why or why not.
- Do you have pets? If so, do you spoil them?
- Do you prefer a quiet night at home or a night out on the town?
- What is the last movie you saw at the theater?
- Do you like sports? If so, what's your favorite?
- Will you watch the Super Bowl this year?
- Did your team (if you have one) make it to the playoffs?
- What about March Madness? Will you be filling out a bracket this year?