First is Hilary's Follow Friday Four Fill-In at Feeling Beachie!
This weeks statements:
1. My closet is full of clothes, shoes and junk. And that's AFTER I purged it.
2. I love coming home from work after---ok, well, I don't work outside the home so...I don't have a response for this one.
3. In high school I was bored to tears every single day! I hated high school including most of the kids there and the teachers. I have never in my life, before or since, been around more closed minded morons. College was FANTASTIC though!
4. I wish I had more time for/to ----- it's not that I need more time it's that I need to use the time I have wisely.
Next is Five Question Friday from Mama M. at My Little Life.
This HOP is a great way to get to know each other better and to meet new friends! If you click on the button, it'll take you right over there to join in the fun!
Questions for Friday, June 17th:
1. What is your favorite summer time activity? When the lovelies were growing up it was spending the days with NO SCHEDULES to keep! We went to the beach every day and just had fun! Now, summer is just like any other season with one exception- it's HOTTER. So I guess my favorite summer activity now is anything that involves air conditioning!
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale? I usually go for the least expensive environmentally friendly stuff.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer? Margaritas, daiquiris, Sangria...OH! You mean food? I have two- a pasta salad and a garden salad with sliced grilled chicken strips on top. Both are easy and dee- lish!
4. Do you have any talents? I possess un-fostered talents in a few areas, although I have been trying to explore one of them lately. The jury is still out.
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why? I'm not sure I would want to be an expert at anything. I certainly wouldn't want the arrogance that accompanies some people when they reach that level of understanding. Plus, most experts are constantly expected to 'fix' problems, have all the answers and are hounded by people all the time. I would not enjoy that at all. HOWEVER, if it meant being an expert in something that led to discovering a cure for cancer- sign me up for being an expert!
Last, but certainly not least, is Java's Follow Friday 40 and Over!